The right to vote is one of the most powerful expressions of personal independence for Americans. This page provides resources to help clients in Pennsylvania’s Lehigh, Northampton, and Monroe counties cast their ballots in the 2020 general election.
The Center for Vision Loss is a nonprofit and non-partisan organization that does not endorse any candidate or party for any elected office.
Help with Mail-in Ballots
- Our client caseworkers are available to help clients request, complete, and send their mail-in ballots and help them sign up for confirmation emails.
- Clients are encouraged to contact their caseworkers as soon as possible to request assistance.
Rides to the Polls
- Clients who wish to vote in person on election day have until Friday, Oct. 30, to request transportation.
- Transportation on election day will be given on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Due to the potential volume of transports, drivers will not be able to help clients inside their polling places.
- Clients in Lehigh and Northampton counties should call Brian Schell at 610.433.6018, Ext. 226, or click the button below to request transportation.
- Clients in Monroe County should call Lisa Metcalf at 570.992.7787, Ext. 224, or click the button below to request transportation.
Lehigh County Resources
- Guide to voting with audio features in Lehigh County (.mp3) – created by Tony Swartz, a former agency board member and President of the Pennsylvania Council of the Blind
- Register to vote
- Update registration
- Request a mail-in ballot
- Find a polling place
- Check mail-in ballot status
- County voter office information
- Ballot drop box locations (.pdf)