The Center for Vision Loss Board of Directors oversees our agency’s activities, holds fiduciary responsibility, and provides strategic direction to ensure fulfillment of our mission.
Linwood Gehris, President
Affiliated Financial Planners
Michael Wambaugh, Vice President
Air Products and Chemicals, Retired
Fred Folland, Treasurer
Hop Energy, Retired
Jerry Messina, Secretary
A Definite Edge Management Consulting
Devin Darby, MS, OTR/L
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network
Richard Gerhart, CFP
Gerhart & Associates Financial Services
Northwestern Lehigh School District, Retired
Pennsylvania Lions District 14-K
Martin Lang, CPA, Endowment President
Lang, Faylor, Chomo and Company
ESSA Bank & Trust
Disability Rights Pennsylvania
Ross Ramaley, Esq.
Gross McGinley Attorneys at Law
St. Luke’s University Health Network
Educator for the Visually Impaired, Retired
Lehigh University College of Business
Board Information and Materials
Board Meeting Schedule
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 5 p.m., Monroe Campus
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 5 p.m., Lehigh Valley Campus
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 5 p.m., Lehigh Valley Campus
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 5 p.m., Lehigh Valley Campus
- Wednesday, May 26, 2021, 5 p.m., Lehigh Valley Campus
About Board Membership
- Board members may serve up to three consecutive three-year terms.
- Board officers serve two-year leadership terms.
- The President of the Center for Vision Loss Endowment Foundation Board of Directors is a member of the agency’s board. There are no term limits for the endowment board’s officers.
- Each District Governor of Pennsylvania Lions District 14-K serves a one-year Lions Leadership term on the agency board immediately after their service as District Governor.
- A person who serves a one-year Lions Leadership term may be elected subsequently for up to three three-year terms.
- Board members who reach term limits may be elected back onto the agency board after a period of at least one year.
Contact for Information
Nancy Cobb, 610.433.6018, Ext. 242